Microsoft Office 2010
High School Version
This Microsoft Office 2010 text introduces students to the various applications included in this latest Microsoft Office release. The program is based upon the same curriculum as the Microsoft Office Specialist Exam to build the skills students need to succeed at work.
- Task based approach to learning software uses, features, and commands
- Maps to 100% of the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) exam objectives
- MOS exam vouchers available with the book (for additional fee)
- MOS practice tests available with the book (additional fee)
OfficeGrader™ compares the student file against a correct master file. It then provides redline corrections and comments to guide your students. OfficeGrader™ provides you a file of graded assignments saving you time and effort--that can be easily imported back into WileyPLUS, Blackboard, or other course management programs.
- ISBN: 9781118161487
- Format: Spiral bound
- Pages: 1296
- Publisher: John Wiley and Sons
- Copyright Date: 2012
- Published Date: 01/2012
close the black background