U.S. History Skillbook
With Writing Instruction and Practice
Out of print.
Click on link for latest edition.
Mike Henry's U.S. History Skillbook with Writing Instruction and Practice develops the writing skills your students need to succeed on the document-based questions (DBQs) and free-response questions on the AP U.S. History exam.
- Essay Skills sections help students develop the writing skills needed for success on the AP U.S. History exam.
- Document Skills sections help students analyze primary source documents and write about them convincingly.
- Highlights of the Period sections provide definitions and descriptions of key people, events, and policies from the time period.
- Chapter Focus Questions at the beginning of each chapter help students focus on key concepts.
- Summaries of the Era provide students with a clear and concise overview for the specific time period.
- AP test-taking tips!
|1 - 3
|4 - 9